Mr. Hippo Satchel
With this cute backpack, your little one is ready for any adventure as well as his/her first trip to preschool or kindergarten!
- Just right size for 2-6 years old: 29 x 25 x 10cm
- 100% cotton canvas on outer, with 80% polyester and 20% cotton with water repellent acrylic coating for inner lining
- Padded shoulder straps with easy-to-buckle chest strap
What Wild & Wonder loved about this backpack:
- The cute, yet minimal and Scandinavian animal design is perfect for my animal-lover sons, without it being overly common in Singapore.
- The backpack has adjustable and padded shoulder straps and a short handle at the top to easily hold and hang it everywhere you go.
- The chest strap prevents the shoulder straps from falling down from my son's tiny frame, yet he can easily open it himself.
- The size of the backpack is just nice for my son's preschool daily packing list, and it has a little front pocket where I can nicely store his extra masks and hand sanitizer.
- It's extremely lightweight, much lighter than his previous SkipHop bag.
- The main and front pocket have a zipper that allows children to easily open and close the backpack themselves, which promotes my son's independence!
- There is also a name tag inside the bag so I don't have to sew his name onto his bag.
- Most importantly, the backpack can be washed in the washing machine in a gentle rinse. Furthermore, it is water repellent! But the caveat is that the more you wash the bag, the less water repellent it gets, so i mostly do spot cleaning and it's so easy!
Brand: Trixie (Belgium)
Care Instructions: 30°C / do not dry-clean / do not bleach / do not tumble dry / do not iron